My Gold is My People,
—Rudolfs Blaumanis (1863-1908)
Browse our unique collection to learn more about Latvia’s history and culture—and get to know Latvia and the Latvians through our pictures and travelogues.
Our Top 5
Support us! Buy at amazon.com
Center for Baltic Heritage
We formally launched our dedicated reference section ten years ago. We invite you to explore Latvia and the Baltic experience through artifacts and accounts of the times.
- CfBH Home, Center for Baltic Heritage home page
- Culture, the riches of the Baltics in arts and crafts, folk costumes, literature, and music
- History, the Estonians, Latvians, and Lithuanians have lived on the Baltic for four millennia and longer
- History in Pictures, albums & postcards from the past
- Biographies, pivotal personalities in Baltic history and culture
- Book Reviews, our book reviews and recommendations
- IndexTimeline , index to all our reference materials by year published
- About CfBH, our reference initiative
CfBH Jaunumi! New!
Our republication features the original booklet as well as a wonderful translation by the late linguist David Guild. Our sincerest thanks to his wife, Heather, for allowing to share his work.